Note: Price can vary for different scenario depending upon on area of site, wiring, safety equipment etc.
Electricity expenses are increasing day by day and therefore solar power has become a sustainable, cheap, and lucrative energy alternative for an average business owners with a fixed-cost solution. Experience zero electricity bills and enjoy unlimited use of air conditioners.
All our systems at Effisun Technologies are net metering compliant and offer quote for 20KW Solar systems price in Pakistan in an affordable price of Rs. 1,925,000
Pakistan’s energy crisis has been present for a very prolonged time period. In order to fulfil the increasing demands of electricity which has become a necessity for us, it is a dire need to find cheap energy alternatives that also makes a positive impact on the environment.
The average units spent monthly according to your needs can help determine the right size and design of the solar system for you.
Go solar today with Effisun Technologies and cut on your electricity bills astonishingly.
- 20 kW PANELS Mono Perc Half cut Tier 1 (500watt + )
(Brand Jinko / Trina / Longi / JA)
- Inverter: 15 kW Inverter
(Solis / Huawei / GroWatt)
- Mounting Structure GI Steel Structure with Anti-Rust Coating
- Wiring Pakistan / Fast / United – Thickness as per recommended Inverter manual
- Breaker AC / DC – Schneider / CNC as per Amperage as per recommended system design
- Surge Protection Devices (SPD) – Schneider / CNC as per Net Metering compliance
- Grounding with Earth Pit
- Manual Disconnect Switch
- All Net Metering compliances and assistance included
- Brand of equipment used will depend on availability
Estimated Price in PKR: 1,925,000
Lets Talk About Solar!
Feel free to contact us: